The Tint Team has tinted hundreds of thousands of homes and provides great products to see instant benefits. Best of all, Window Tinting can reduce your electric bill up to 30%. At The Tint Team, we only use the top of the line quality to assure you that you made the right choice so you can enjoy many years of great performance keeping your home cool and comfortable.
6 Reasons Why You Should Install Window Film In Your House
1) Heat; We are able to provide products for your home which can reduce up to 67% of the sun's heat while reducing cooling costs by up to 30%.
2) Glare; The most common reason to apply Window Film is to get rid of annoying glare while enhancing the views from your home. Your home windows are meant to be looked out of and enjoyed; not covered by blinds and drapes.
3) Fading; We call this the silent destroyer. UV Rays always fade your interior furnishing. Most films have 99% UV protection. Weather its your beautiful wood floors, artwork, or your leather couch, The Tint Team will help you choose product works best for you.
4) Safety & Security; Safety Film is beneficial when intruders try to break in or an accidental damage caused by yourself, keeping the film to hold together instead of shattering similar to a windshield. Safety and Security Film will give you a piece of mind and also help on severe weather that would cause impact damages.
5) Decorative Film; Etched glass can be very expensive. Decorative Film is very popular which is a cost effective way to add style to your windows. With several of choices to choose from The Tint Team can get the job done.
6) Privacy; to add visual appearance and look out while no one can look in. Places used this is front door entrance, next door neighbors, offices for there files or products. With several of options The Tint Team can get the job done.
How Window Film is Energy Efficient
Almost everything seems energy efficient these days. Air conditioners, washing machines, and light bulbs. But did you know what your windows cam also be energy efficient as well? Now a days energy efficient windows replacements are available, but are unfortunately quite an expensive upgrade, with costs anywhere from $7,000 to $20,000. Quality window film will help by not breaking the bank and resolve the issue. Some people may like the old fashion way by still installation sun shades, blinds, or curtains. While these ideas are still somewhat effective, but they do not reject the heat from entering your home. Therefore, those solutions are not energy efficient. To save money and protect your valuables, decrease your monthly energy bill, Window Tinting is a great alternative which includes a variety of materials and shades to fit every home and every budget.
Why Hire A Professional Window Tint Company
Window Tinting is such a craft that can be done with the right tools and skills. Installers who have the experience and accuracy to install Window Film will not be cheaper due to the skilled level of trade. Anyone can offer you Warranty on jobs, the question is are they going to be around for that time frame? Remember the lowest is not the best price. When you rely on a professional Window Tint company, you can assure the job will be done correctly. All work performed by The Tint Team will undergo quality control to provide piece of mind and gain your trust when making purchasing decisions. Don't take risks when it comes to your family or your valuables, protect them. Call us, we are looking forward to assisting you.